OPTIMIZING SUPPLY MANAGEMENT WITH ORACLE PROCUREMENT CLOUD
For years many public sector procurement professionals have been limited to rigid, difficult-to-use technology systems that prove inadequate in delivering true supply chain insights. AllPro Consulting replaces those limitations with robust supply management performance by combining our proven managed services and our expertise in Oracle Fusion Procurement.
Oracle Fusion Procurement is a modular suite of applications designed to work as a complete procurement solution or as select extensions to your existing procurement systems. AllPro Consulting’s Center of Excellence staff ensures your Cloud solution fully leverages Oracle Fusion Procurement’s rich business intelligence and process automation capabilities.
We take great care to tailor our procurement cloud service to your unique environment and requirements. These include close-looped RFI/RFP/RFQ processes, the intricacies of encumbrance accounting, the use and management of contracts, vendor self-registration and documentation, and much more.
We understand the critical need for large cities, counties, and states to track and manage compliance around Minority Business Enterprise and Disadvantage Business Enterprise procurements. Transportation organizations must comply with Federal grants and effectively manage their impacts on financials and projects. County procurement solutions must address court systems, property taxes, and other unique needs.
ALLPRO CONSULTING WILL TAILOR AND MANAGE YOUR ORACLE PROCUREMENT CLOUD SOLUTION TO ENSURE YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN FULLY LEVERAGE THE ABILITY TO:
- Accelerate solution adoption
- Practice smart sourcing by uncovering savings opportunities, prioritizing procurement actions, and negotiating enforceable agreements
- Expand self-service by promoting requester satisfaction, motivating appropriate choices, and enabling widespread use
- Protect mission interests by balancing competing objectives, limiting unwanted behaviors, and adapting to operational disruptions
- Reduce costs associated with deploying, managing and supporting on-premise procurement applications
- Gain instant access to Oracle Procurement Cloud updates