Salesforce Service Cloud
Customer expectations have never been higher, how will you keep up with the demand?
Products and services are important, but in a commoditized market, sometimes your most critical differentiator is customer service. According to this survey 92% say they would stop purchasing from a company after three or fewer poor customer service experiences and 26% after only just one. This is why many businesses are turning to modern solutions like Salesforce Service Cloud to help them create exceptional customer service experiences.
Benefits of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Omni-channel capabilities with phone, email, social media, and other integrations
- Self-service problem solving and ticket creation with custom support communities
- Flexible support channels that allow customers to resolve issues on their own terms and timeline
- Management insights that enable continuous service level improvement
- 360-views of support case interactions
- Live agent chat options
- Personalized customer support journeys
- Increased agent productivity