Rover resource establishes a legal agreement with the customer and there are certain terms and conditions that need to be kept in mind in this regard. Once you access, use or browse our website, you are taken as someone who has gone through our policies and terms and have understood them.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the rover resource. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to the Company.
- The information that is published in this website is not guaranteed or promised to be full proof or 100% accurate as there may be certain technical inappropriateness therein. We don’t assume responsibility for guaranteeing accuracy of any of the information posted herein.
- Rover Resource shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- AllPro Consulting may change or discontinue any aspect of its Web site at any time, including its content or features. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. AllPro Consulting disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Company reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.